To provide excellent customer service both internally and externally. To champion the customer on their behalf whilst remaining cost focussed and ensuring departmental kpi’s are met. To ensure that customer orders and enquiries are processed in an accurate and timely fashion. To provide excellent communication to all internal and external customers and to support the internal sales teams with customer pricing and credits.
Customer Services: reporting to Customer Services Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Focus on proactive opportunities to stop issues repeating and to stop reactive fire fighting.
- Process all customer orders accurately and in a responsive manner.
- Help retain new and existing customers by building an excellent rapport and providing excellent customer satisfaction.
- Handle workloads and customer queries with empathy and patience.
- Notify Business Development Managers of any potential new business following enquiries to customer service.
- Working with the QC department to co-ordinate and assist the collection of all goods which are under complaint.
- Co-ordinate external hauliers – providing additional information when required for specific customer delivery requirements.
- Investigate / process and action all customer credit queries, completing all relevant paperwork and spread sheets where necessary.
- Ensure all stock of Make To Order’s are sent to the customer and not left on site.
- Order processing via our TROPOS and EDI systems.
- Provide cover for the reception area in times of holiday and absence.
- Ability to work under pressure calmly and professionally.
- Confident, approachable with a positive outlook and influencing skills.
- Able to build effective customer relations.
- Motivated with the ability to problem solve and willingness to challenge the status quo to adapt to new approaches.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven track record within customer services.
- Confident working with Microsoft Office suite and ability to learn new systems.
- Time spent working within a similar role, dealing with customer order processing, deliveries and transport interaction.
- Experience working within a food manufacturing business (Bakery industry experience advantageous).
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd July 2021.