Scope of Role
The job requires an experienced, knowledgeable and educated person. To have the ability to work autonomously, as well as in a multidisciplinary team. A proven Sales background, with a knowledge of the Baking Industry.
40 hours/week, Monday – Friday, covering the North of England & Midlands, flexible with working times when required to meet business needs.
Craft & Wholesale: reporting to Commercial Manager.
Responsibilities & Duties
- To actively promote the company and its product portfolio.
- Carry out professional presentation to potential and existing customers. To be carried out using the necessary tools where appropriate.
- Work and co-operate with all members of the Sales and Technical team.
- To take a pro-active approach in managing the risk on credit control on all customers.
- Ensure that a professional approach is taken to promote the company both internally and externally.
- Ensure that a professional approach is taken to promote towards administration and relevant information is fed back in the time scale required.
- To attend exhibitions and trade shows when required.
- To provide an accurate as possible rolling forecast for product sales for the accounts that the job holder is responsible for.
- Share knowledge within the British Bakels team.
- To develop business at customers and potential customers who are allocated to the individual.
- Increase business at the margins acceptable to the company.
- Achieve sales and margins budgets.
- To assist technically when required.
- Well presented & articulate.
- Computer literate.
- People skills.
- Sales background, preferably in the baking industry.
- Qualified baker.
- Good contacts in the Bakery & Foodservice Sectors.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Educated to at least A Level standard.
- Bakery qualifications C&G or equivalent in Bread & Confectionery Level 3.
Closing date for applications: 19th May 2021